Know Your Options
There is more than one choice for your unplanned pregnancy.
If you have a positive pregnancy test, you have three choices to consider:
If you’re thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a major medical procedure. What type will you have, and what are the risks?
You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I’m not ready to be a parent
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant
We know exactly how you feel, and you’re not alone. Some of our staff have been where you are. If you’re considering abortion, find out first:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy developing, or are you at risk for natural miscarriage? You have the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention.
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kinds of abortions are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
We can help you understand your pregnancy and your options, discuss your health, and explain your abortion options.
You have lots of choices with adoption. Will it be open, semi-open, or closed? Will it be private, or will you use an agency?
Today there are adoption plans allowing you to have a relationship with your child and be a part of your child’s life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
When you think about adoption, do you wonder:
- Who would raise my child?
- Won’t I be giving my child away to strangers?
- My family and friends will hate me for choosing adoption
- Isn’t adoption harder than abortion?
We can help you understand the process of making an adoption plan and give you reputable referrals.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting, or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like this:
- My husband or boyfriend doesn’t want the baby, but I do
- (for men) My girlfriend doesn’t want the baby, but I do
- I can’t tell my family
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance
- I can’t afford a child
- I’m too young or old
Contact us to discuss these issues and more. Call for your appointment today.