What can you expect at Hope Pregnancy Center?
You can expect to be cared for in a calm, peaceful, non-judging environment at Hope, as you learn about the various options you have in regard to your pregnancy.
We understand that a person experiencing an unplanned pregnancy needs support, understanding, and wise counsel. They need to realistically and without pressure examine desires, goals, responsibilities and rights in light of their present situation. They need to know what kind of help and options are available. Only then will they be able to calmly and confidently face the future and make healthy choices.
For this reason, we pledge to you our Commitment of Care and Competence:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.