Commitment of Care
- Clients will be served equally without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients will be treated with kindness, compassion and care.
- Clients will always receive honest, open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests will be distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information will be held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information will only be disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We will provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our public articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
Hope Pregnancy Center is a member of CareNet, an national
network of pregnancy medical centers and pregnancy resource centers.
c. 2016 Hope Pregnancy Centers of Brazos Valley. All rights reserved.